Updates... - Tamilnadu Engineering Counseling Current Status
Academic Vacancy Positions
|Branch Wise Allotment|
|Community Wise Allotment|
|Date Wise report|
|Vocational Vacancy Status|
B.Arch. Admissions (for Tamil Nadu Candidates Only)
TNEA Counselling 2012 - List of New Engineering Colleges
BE BTech - Fee Hiked
Today Justice.Balasubramaniam Committee announced the B.E B.Tech Engineering Degree’s new fee structure.
As per the New Fee Structure, Rs. 7,500/- is increased in Engineering Tution fee.
And Rs. 5,000/- increased for Accredited Courses.
Government Quota / Counseling Seat :
For Not Accredited Courses
Old Tution Fee : 32,500/-
New Tution Fee : 40,000/-
For Accredited Courses
Old Tution Fee : 40,000/-
New Tution Fee : 45,000/-
Management Quota :
For Both Accredited & Not Accredited Courses
Old Tution Fee : 62,500/-
New Tution Fee : 70,000/-
MBBS / BDS Revised Rank List Announced
Today MBBS / BDS Revised Rank List is Announced. The old rank list is changed due to Re-valuation and Re-totaling. You can check your revised rank list by this link.
MBBS / BDS 2012-2013 - Call Letter - Download
Tamil Nadu MBBS / BDS 2012 Counselling will be held on 5th July 2012. Candidates applied for counselling can view their Rank List and Counselling dates on the internet.
Call Letters for all candidates taking part in the counselling had send to respective candidates address, Candidates who didn't received the call letters can get their call letter via Internet, by entering their application number and date of birth in the following website.
Due to increase of Sports Quota Seats, Sports Quota Counselling Date is changed to 09.07.2012 & 10.07.2012 instead of 05.07.2012.
Counseling for Sports Quota
Counseling for Vocational Candidates - Phase I
Counseling for Differently Abled Persons
Academic General Counseling
HSC Vocational - Phase II
|SCA TO SC||22.08.2012|
Important Notes for MBBS/BDS Counselling :
- Candidates should be present one hour prior to commencement of counselling along with one of their parent.
- Candidate should produce a Demand Draft for Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of "Secretary Selection Committee, Chennai - 10.” at the time of counselling being the counselling processing fee.
- Candidate should produce all original certificate as required in clause 19 of the prospectus.
- Candidates should pay the fees as prescribed in the prospectus at the time of allotment.
- Candidates are informed to read the instructions carefully given in call letter.
- Candidate who do not receive call letter, shall download the same from 3.7.2012 onwards from the official website www.tnhealth.org/www.tn.gov.in by entering AR Number & Date of Birth.
- Candidates, even if they do not receive the call letter, they can attend the counselling as per the date and time, mark mentioned in the schedule.
- It shall be the responsibility of the candidates who got revised marks in RV/RT to attend the counselling as per their revised mark mentioned in the schedule.
- Candidates allotted seats under special category are not eligible for Re-allottment.
- If the candidate is absent for the counseling called for, he/she cannot attend the subsequent counselling.
Publication of BE / BTech Engineering Rank list Will be available on 30.06.2012. Keep watch this page for updates.
Check Your MBBS / BDS / B.E / B.Tech Application Status 2012
Last Date for submitting the "Tamilnadu Engineering Admission Applications" and "MBBS/BDS Applications" are Closed today.
The parents and students are interested to know the status of their application form.
So Anna University, Chennai and TN Government has making the facility to know the application status thru their websites.
Students can Check their application status from the following links.